Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Randumb Doodles

 Here's one of my Treeple that I drew on a garbage can at 2 AM with some oil pastels (above)
 Celph portrait (above) connected to the brain stem. I wish I had the full page that this character came from, but my buddy West has the sketch book that it's in.

 This is the first "Treeple" drawing I ever did, (above) but certainly not the last. I want to make a graphic novel eventually based on my Treeple characters called: The Garden of Humanitree. I got the idea from my boy I4NI about 5 years ago, but I've been slackin' on getting it done, so don't expect to see it on the shelves any time soon.
 This is a little ditty I drew about 6 or 7 years ago (above). I reproduced this character on one of my paintings few years later, but this is the original sketch.
 I drew this in high school...very metal (above)......don't do drugs kids
 This is one of the first black and red scheme sketches I did and ever since, most of my sketches have this same scheme (above)
 This is a fairly recent celph portrait...basically just a boredom doodle (above)
 The letters are coming out of his nipples....don't ask...
 This is a drawing I did of this kid Cody that I was in rehab with (above)
This is a tattoo idea I had a long time ago. I never got it done, but I will probably incorporate it into a sleeve eventually

1 comment:

  1. the tree people idea is bad ass. just go all the way with it! tons of layers and shit so you have some really epic ones. i know you already got a few that would be print-ready for a book or comic.

    ReplyDelete